a place to connect with former classmates, friends and others.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Where are they now?


If you know where these folks are please forward their emails...

Andrew Barrett
Peggy Beniot
Odina Blackburne
Michelle Butler
Monique D Cowan
Christopher Dixon
Nancy Marie Dorismond
Maurice Edwards
Jeff Gay
Dennis George
Sean Greene
Michael Havertong
Samual Johnson
Marlon D Kirk
Rhonda Lewis
Tamara Llyod
Rejenna Mc Lin
Antonio Mc Pherson
Daren Murphy
Meredith Murray
Ronald Pierrot
Devin Ryan
Alyson Simpkins
Sevarius Stapleton
Lisa Telesca
Karen Thompson
Bernard Vital
Danielle Walker
Sheila Walker
Karen Weatherhead
Natalie White
Antonio Wright

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the reunion. It will be fun to reconnect with old classmates! Who is djing the event? Make sure they bring the crates with the old school hip hop!
:-)

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my check is in the mail - looking forward to rekindling some old friendships - where is that cutie Bubby?

2:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to come, but I will be going on vacation with my family. I like to see what everyone has been up too. Hope everyone who attends has a fabulous time.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Randi, I am right here. I should be connected to your fb. lol!

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home